Specialty Dwelling

Vacation home, AirBnB, flips, and more.

Not what you meant? Go back to our services.

Home away from home.

Whether you rent to guests on the weekend, college students through the semester, or home-owners just to make some extra money, renting is a wise choice for many people. Rental property is a great investment, especially if you protect your assets with excellent coverage. Make sure that you and your property are covered when choosing a landlord protection insurance policy.

Explore more about Specialty Dwelling (Landlord) Insurance by reading about the various kinds of coverage below.

Specialty Dwelling Insurance
Please fill out this short form and we will get back to you very quickly to provide you with a quote!
The more accurate and more information you can provide us with, the more accurate the quote will be!

Explore Specialty
Dwelling Insurance

What is specialty dwelling (landlord) insurance?

This is a special kind of homeowner's policy for a home that you own, but do not use as a home. For example, if you have a second property that you rent for some reason, or if you are purchasing a house to flip and resell, you would need a different form of insurance than a regular home policy.

How is it different from home?

These policies different because it is part homeowner, and part business insurance. For example, a landlord may want insurance for loss of income or a rent guarantee policy to go along with their property and liability coverage.

What else can be covered with specialty dwelling?


If you have a vacant home, you can insure the house in case people break-in to steal from or graffiti the property.

Landlord Contents

If you have special furnishings in your rental home that are constantly being used by others, you can get a special coverage in the case that one of your guests breaks something.

Natural Disaster Insurance

Similar to a homeowner's policy, you can get this added onto a landlord policy. A natural disaster can be costly for any homeowner, and even more costly for someone responsible for multiple homes. 

Safeguard your

Renting out an unused property can be a great way to earn some extra income. If you have a property you want to rent, or renovate, or if you only use it a couple days a year, the team at Allegiance can work with you to make sure that your needs for this property are met.

Make sure you're not losing money on an otherwise great investment.

Allegiance Insurance Services, your one-stop insurance shop that can service you anywhere